MARTIN YALE MARK VII PRO SERIES AIR FEED PAPER FOLDER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The all new Martin Yale MKVII High Speed Air Feed Automatic Paper Folder offers one of the best auto folders available on the market today. Capable of speeds of up to 35,000 sheets per hour with variable control, six different fold styles (Letter, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Half, Church, and Engineering), the Martin Yale Mark VII provides medium to large sized print shops, churches, mail rooms, and more with unparalleled paper folding. If your business runs at a fast-paced production speed, the Martin Yale MK VII AutoFolder is what you need. Get ahead of the competition with the high speed production, wide sheet size support, perforating and scoring options, fold styles, and more of the Martin Yale Mark VII High Speed AutoFolder paper folding machine. Check it out on MyBinding.com today and save.
- Adjustable fold rollers.
- Continuous bottom feed system.
- Manual adjust sheet separator.
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments.
- Removable cartridges for perforation and/or scoring.
- LED fold counter.
- Handles coated, laser, and copier paper types.
- Standard Paper Size: 18lb. to 80 lb index, 60GSM to 147GSM.
- Maximum sheet size 14" x 20".
- Minimum sheet size 3-1/2" x 4-1/4".
- Dejam knob.
- Variable speed conveyor, independent of fold rollers.
- Creates seven different fold types: Letter, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Half, Church, Gate and Engineering.
- Made in the U.S.A.