DAHLE POWERTEC 919 IS HIGH CAPACITY LEVEL P-3 CROSS-CUT INDUSTRIAL SHREDDER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Dahle PowerTEC 919 IS High Capacity Industrial Shredder is a high capacity conveyor machine for destroying sensitive information on stacks of paper, optical media, and binders. It can shred up to 85 sheets of 20lp paper into 5mm x 40mm cross-cut particles at a speed of upto 39 feet per minute. The PowerTEC 919 IS is rated for Security Level P-3 destruction, holds up to 45 gallons of waste, and has a 16" feed width. It features a mighty 5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation, automatic jam protection, a LED keypad with easy-to-use controls for simple operation, and Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator that provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders. Plus, the self-cleaning mode ensures optimal performance. An optional Output Conveyor (919 CB) is available for waste disposal in a large recycling bin or baler. This Dahle PowerTEC 919 IS High Capacity Industrial Shredder is precision engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
- Powerful high capacity conveyor for shredding stacks of paper, optical media, binders and more.
- Security Level P-3 for the destruction of sensitive information.
- Mighty 5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator® provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders.
- Automatic jam protection eliminates frustration.
- LED keypad with easy-to-use controls for simple operation.
- Rubber shock mounts suspend the cutting head and reduce vibration.
- Self-cleaning mode ensures optimal performance.
- LED load indicator displays sheet capacity limits.
- Automatic On/Off and Bin-Full Auto Off convenience.
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized use.
- Large emergency stop bar to quickly turn machine off.
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating.
- Extra large roll-out waste bin for high volume shredding.
- Steel cabinet with rolling casters.
- Optional output conveyor (919 CB) available for waste disposal in a large recycling bin or baler.