DAHLE CleanTEC® 41334 High Security Paper Shredder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors engaged in projects where National Security is an issue, the Dahle CleanTEC 41334 paper shredder is perfect for anyone requiring a higher level of security when disposing of sensitive information. The CleanTEC 41334 is a Security Level 6 machine with a cross cut shred size of 1mm x 4.7mm and able to reduce a single sheet of letter size paper into over 15,500 tiny particles. Equipped with the exclusive CleanTEC Filtration system, 98% of the fine dust particles are prevented from being released into the air. The simple-use command dial controls all of the machine's functions, such as when to replace the filter, and when the shred bag needs to be emptied. Also equipped with ESP (Electronic Sensing Protection), the CleanTEC 41334 senses how much paper you're trying to shred and won't allow sheet capacity to be exceeded.
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred up to 5 sheets at once. The 41334 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 10 1/4" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- ESP Protection lets shredder know how much you're shredding to prevent overfilling shredder bin capacity
- 23 gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any office decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- EvenFlow Lubricator automatic oiler provides continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material