Dahle 40606 Strip Cut Paper Shredder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dahle 40606 Department Level P-2 Strip Cut Paper Shredder is a high-volume shredder featuring a massive 45-gallon waste bin for longer shredding and less frequent bag changes. Usually kept in centralized locations, the Dahle 40606 strip cut shredder is the perfect addition to any large office, copy room or communications center. This machine controls power consumption by using Dahle's exclusive SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power usage after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity. With the ability to continually shred large quantities of paper for daily, monthly, and even quarterly shredding, the Dahle 40606 Level 2 Shredder provides a practical solution for the destruction needs of even the busiest office.
Get 4pcs of 1-gallon bottles of Dahle Shredder Oil for FREE on every order.
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 40606 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 16" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- Shreds Staples, Paperclips, Credit Cards, and CDs/DVDs
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- 45-gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any Department decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material