Dahle 40534 High Security Paper Shredder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Capable of reducing a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles, the Dahle 40534 High Security Level P-7 Micro Cut Paper Shredder was designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors. You can be assured your most sensitive information will be completely destroyed, keeping it out of the wrong hands. The built in EvenFlow lubrication system automatically oils the entire cutting mechanism, reducing wear on the precision milled cutting cylinders and risk of a paper jam, while ensuring optimal shred capacity and performance. The Dahle 40534 Micro Cut paper shredder features an easy-to-use command dial which controls all of the shredder's functions such as power up, reverse, and continuous run. Plus, SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity. The Dahle 40534 Level P-7 Micro Cut Paper Shredder offers the greatest protection available, giving you peace of mind.
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 40534 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 12" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- EvenFlow Lubricator automatic oiler ensures optimal shred capacity and performance
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- 38 gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any High Security Shredders decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material