DAHLE 20394 LEVEL P-7 CROSS CUT HIGH SECURITY PAPER SHREDDER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In order to protect our National Security, military and government agencies require higher levels of security from their paper shredders. This Dahle High Security Shredder is NSA approved for NSA/CSS Specification 02-01. The Dahle 20394 has a 16" feed opening and is driven by a powerful 2 horsepower motor. A solid steel frame houses and aligns two perfectly matched cutting cylinders milled from a single bar of German Solingen steel. It's this design that maximizes durability and minimizes flexing to produce a consistently fine 1mm x 4.7mm particle size. This High Security Shredder uses the latest technology to offer full electronic capabilities including such safety features as Automatic Shutoff when the cabinet door opens and Auto Reverse to prevent an overfeed. Automatic On/Off and Bag Full Auto Off are features that offer both convenience and satisfaction in knowing you will be notified when it's time to empty the box or change the bag. This rather stout machine is housed in a wooden cabinet with casters making it easy to move and position in its place of operation. This Dahle High Security Shredder is a serious machine capable of reducing a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles. These particles are so small that they have been rendered impossible to reassemble. In a world of uncertainty one thing's for certain, whatever you put through these shredders, we guarantee will never be seen again.
- NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved for Top Secret Data Destruction.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance.
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability.
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed.
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind.
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience.
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance.